Background

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nick is 30!!

So I pretty much have the best husband in the world and today is his birthday!! He is not very happy to be turning 30 but it is what it is and besides he doesn't look a day older than 25!! Anyways since my old man is 30 I decided to write 30 things I love about this guy!!

1) I love you because you work so hard to provide for our family.

2) I love that you are such a good dad!! I just love to watch you with our boys.

3) I love that you are always willing to help others.

4) I love your sweet dance moves!! I think that's where our boys get it from!!

5) I love how intelligent you are. Even though I don't know what you're talking about half of the time.

6) I love how adventurous you are!!

7) I love you because you let me be myself.

8) I love how much fun we have together.

9) I love that you're my best friend.

10) I love that you let me have the remote 90% of the time as long as I let you lie in my lap as I rub your head lol!!

11) I love you for telling me that you love me each and every day!

12) I love how active you are.

13) I love that family is so important to you.

14) I love you for helping me out around the house

15) I love you for taking care of the boys when I need a break.

16) I love you for cracking my back every night lol!!

17) I love you for telling me I'm beautiful even when I don't feel like I am.

18) I love you for fulfilling your church calling and being a worthy priesthood holder.

19) I love that you support me with anything I want to do.

20) I love that you push me to do things that I would never have done on my own.

21) I love that we motivate each other to be better people.

22) I love the beautiful family we have created and I am excited for more children to come.

23) I love that you are always up for trying new things.

24) I love that you cook! You can make breakfast foods way better than me and spaghetti!!

25) I love spending time with you!!

26) I love that we like the same music

27) I love that he baths and puts the boys to bed!! Spending quality time with them is important to him.

28) I love how attractive he is!! He is one good lookin guy!!

29) I love his silly side! He can always make me laugh when I'm in a bad mood.

30) I love that we are stuck together forever.

 

Happy birthday Babe!! I love you with all my heart,  even though your old balls!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment