Background

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dexter Nicholas Bennett

Okay so last post I had mentioned that it was Dexter's 3rd birthday and now I feel like I just need to do a Dexter post.

Since the first day Dexter was born he has always had crazy amounts of energy. Dexter coming into the world was quite the ordeal and I think it was just preparing me for how life would be with our little man. I feel like time has gone by way to fast and I just want things to slow down a little. Dexter is a very adventurous child and will basically do anything.  He would probably jump out of a plane if we'd let him. This  kid has absolutely no fear which is terrifying and thrilling at the same time. Sometimes Nick and I really don't know how to handle this little munchkin but we both feel so blessed to have him in our lives.

Here are a few fun facts about Dexter now that he's 3!!

·         He is obsessed with Iron Man!! Some days I think he thinks that he is iron man lol!

·         He loves monster trucks!! If he could pick what he wanted to be when he grew up I am sure he would probably say a monster truck driver or race car driver.

·         He is such a good big brother. Nothing melts my heart more than hearing my two boys laugh together which happens on a daily basis and I love it!!

·         He never sits still. Dexter is constantly on the go, which has made winter very difficult for us because Dexter is such a wild man I haven't really been able to take the boys out on my own.

·         Dexter loves to help me cook and clean. I think maybe he might have inherited some of his mothers OCD habits which I am not sad about at all lol!!

·         If Dexter could he would be naked 24/7. Trying to keep this kid clothed is not an easy task.

·         Dexter is a very loving child. He is always giving hugs and kisses but don't get me wrong he's an aggressive little stinker too!

·         Dexter is the world's worst eater and I seriously have no clue how he survives. He basically eats crackers and cheese. I have given up hope.....

·         Dexter is 3' 3" (sooo tall and so weird lol!!), 33 pounds, and his feet are a toddler size 10. All in all Nick and I have no idea where he gets it from. It must come from the Bennett gene because there are no tall Chipman's or Alston's.

 We love you so much Dexter and are so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to us!!
Now here are a few pictures of our little man:

Such a handsome little stink from the start. Only a week old!
 
6 Months old!!
 
On his first birthday!! Can you tell him and Knox
are brothers or what??
 
1 1/2 years old!! Time goes by way to fast.
 
He is 2!! This is when he started to be a stinker and hate
getting his picture taken.
 
2 1/2 years old!!
 
 
3 years old and so stinking handsome!!


1 comment: