Background

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Knox is One!!!

I can't believe my sweet little boy is one already!! And no that does not mean it is time for another lol!!

I swear if one more person says that to me I might punch them. Two is plenty for right now. Anyways back to Knox..

Knox is the sweetest little boy. He was the world's best baby and Nick and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives. I think God gave us Knox after Dex so we would have more children lol!! Don't get me wrong we love our Dex man but Knox has been a breeze compared to our wild man.

Knox has such a sweet spirit. He hardly ever gets upset. The only time he cries is when he is hungry or tired with is like most men lol!!

Here are a few things that Knox is doing at One:

Knox and Dex actually play really well together and every day I look forward to hearing the two of them laugh. It is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

Knox is crawling around like a mad man. He has taken a few steps but really could care less about walking because he has figured out crawling is a heck of a lot faster at this point.

Knox is a very early talker which is awesome!! He says quite a few words. Mom, Dad, Dex, Bampah, Mamah, No, Cheese, Shake it, Tickle Tickle, and he is mimicking us all the time. It is so stinking cute!

Knox also loves to dance. Both of my boys do I think this is my fault because I am constantly dancing and singing around the house!

At One Knox is: 25 pounds 14oz and 30.25 inches tall ( 90th percentile for weight and 75th for height)

I love Knox so much and can't believe how fast this year flew by. I feel so blessed to have 3 amazing men in my lives and I wouldn't have it any other way!! Happy Birthday Knoxy Mommy, Daddy and Dexter love you very much!!

 Know here are a few picks of the last year:
 

Right after Knox was born!! (March)
 
1 month old (April)
 
2 months old (May)
 
Blessing Day 3 months old (June)
 
Out on a stroll 4 months old (July)
 
Playing at the Park 5 months old (August)
 
On a walk at the spill gates 6 months old (September)
 
My Chunky Monkey 7 months old (October)
 
8 months old (November)
 
1st Christmas!! 9 months old (December)
 
Sledding!! 10 months old (January)
 
11 months old (February)
 
Knox is 1!!! (March)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment