Dexter is loving Kindergarten. He is learning so much and does really well in school! He just turned 6.... Ya I am freaking out just a little bit that my first born has somehow sprouted into a rather tall child! I can't believe he is 6, time just seems to be flying by. Anyways I did his birthday questionnaire with him this year and these where his answers.
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Guns
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show? Larva
5. What is your favorite movie? Big Hero 6
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Sweatpants
7. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
8. What is your favorite song? Turn Down for What
9. What is your favorite book? Curious George
10. Who is your best friend? Thomas Northcott
11. What is your favorite snack? Cheese Crackers
12. What is your favorite drink? Fresca and Water
13. What is your favorite breakfast? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite lunch? Grilled Cheese and Noodles
15. What is your favorite dinner? Fried Chicken
16. What is your favorite game? Anything on the XBOX
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Trampoline
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
19. What do you sleep with at night? Iron Man Stuffie and My Blankie
Knox.... What do I say about Knox lol!! Knox keeps us on our toes at all times. He is the type of child that if you tell him not to do something as soon as you turn your back or look away even for a second he is doing whatever you told him not too. He is constantly making messes, when I ask him why he does it he always responds, "Because I like making messes Mom... OKAY". Somehow he thinks because it's fun and he enjoys it that it should be okay and not time outs are required lol!! Oh that child... but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He is so funny!! He is constantly being silly and cracking jokes and I just love his little voice. I could just sit and listen to him talk all day.
Lexie Bean. Lexie is crawling.... (tear) I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so incredibly fast. She is such a good baby I can't believe we got so lucky, even though I feel like we deserved an angel child after our first two lol!! She brings so much joy into all our lives and we love her to bits. The poor little thing had her first ER visit... Dex was playing around with her and dislocated her arm. Thank goodness it was a quick fix and she was back to her happy self in no time.
Nick and I are doing great. Sometimes I don't know what I did to deserve such a great guy! I definitely lucked out in the hubby and father department. He is such an amazing dad and I just love watching him with our kids. We actually got to go out on a early Valentine's date this year. It was so nice to hang out on our own even though we mostly talked about our kids lol!! I am so glad we have each other to lean on. One of the biggest things I love about Nick is how much he supports me with whatever I want to do. He truly is my rock and I would be lost without him!! I love you babe!
My parents came up for Dexter and Hallie's birthday's and it was so nice to see them. I miss them so much everyday. I have amazing parents! I have always felt so much love from them both and I am so grateful for everything they have taught me. I just love my family so much! My sisters are my very best friends who knew that one day we would like each other so much lol!! I love having my sister Hallie live up here, not just for the free babysitting but we have really gotten to know each other over this past year and I don't know what I am going to do when she leaves me this summer. She makes being away from home easier! People keep telling us we are starting to sound too much alike because we spend so much time together lol!! Happy Birthday Hal Welcome to your 20's, I love you!!