Background

Monday, May 12, 2014

Knox Robert


Well I am a little late on this post but it's better late than never!! Knox turned 2 on March 20th!! I still can't believe my baby is 2!! Knox is such a funny kid!! I can't imagine life without him. He has officially hit the terrible 2 stage and is testing my patience everyday so it's a good thing he is so stinking cute.

We celebrated Knox and Nick's birthday in Magrath with my family and got to meet baby Lane for the first time as well so it was a great weekend. Knox got spoiled like usual and then we headed to Fairmont for a few days with my Dad and Kinzee.  The boys had a blast.









Then we headed back to Edmonton and on Knox's real birthday we celebrated with some of our closest friends. The Turgeons and Kay's came over for supper and cake and it was a blast. So all in all Knox had a pretty good birthday.


I still can't believe it has been 2 years since he was born. It has gone by so fast. Knox is such a busy boy. It is so fun to watch him and Dex together. They actually like to play together now so it makes my life a lot easier lol!! I really don't remember life before Knox and I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent him to me!! He has mad dance skills and is always singing!! He is obsessed with spongebob and Minions!! He talks non-stop and adds so much excitement in our lives. I can't wait to see what the next year brings. Happy Birthday Knoxie!! We love you!! 

Brand New!!

Knox is 1!!


Knox is 2!!



1 comment:

  1. Knox is really looking like Dex now! He's getting so big! Glad he had a good birthday!!

    ReplyDelete