Background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Calgary Zoo

So last weekend we took Dex to the calgary zoo for the first time and we had so much fun!! We met my Mom, Dad, Kinz, and Hallie in Calgary friday night and spent the night in a Hotel. And as soon as we got there Dexter was having a great time!! He could have cared less that Nick and I were around. The Hotel had a waterslide so ofcourse the first thing we did was get in the pool. Dex is such a little fish and is so brave. He would have gone down that waterslide all by himself if we'd let him.

After swimming we went back up to the room and visited til bedtime. I love my family so much!! They are my favorite people in the entire world. I have the best parents anyone could ask for. They would do anything for me and I love them so much!! And as for my sisters they are my best friends. (I love my brother too ofcourse!!) I miss them so much and jump at any opportunity to get to hang out with them. I always feel like a kid again when I am with them. We had so much fun giggling til the wee hours of the morning!!

Saturday morning Dex woke us all up bright and early so we got up and got ready to head to the zoo. We were a little worried because the forcast called for rain but it was a beautiful overcast day. We had so much fun taking Dex around to see all the different animals and it was so fun to see his reaction to everything. It was such a great day and as we were getting ready to leave it started to pour rain. So we left at the perfect time.

It was such an awesome weekend and a much needed getway for our little family!! When life gets hectic all anyone needs is their family to make everything better!! I love my family so much and can't wait to see them on Canada Day!!

Here are a few pics from our weekend:

Dex and Daddy going down the waterslide!!

Dex with Auntie Kinz

Mom, Dex and I

 Sisters

Dex with Grandma!!

Nick and I

Dex showing everyone his muscles!!

Grandma and Grandpa with Dex!!

Auntie Hallie and Dex

He was so cute he would point at everything!!

Family pic but Dex was done with pictures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment