Background

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winter


I love Decemeber!! Christmas is my favorite time of year!! There is always so much going on!

We spent Christmas in Wetaskiwin!! It was Taylor's last Christmas before he left on his mission. They boys got spoiled rotten like always. Nick thinks I spoil them too much and he's probably right. We had a great time spending time with Nick's family. Then we headed down south to spend New Years with my family.
 


 I love spending time with my family!! New Years was a blast we got the kids a pinada and had fun activities for them to do until bedtime and then the adults got to relax and play games. And anyone that knows my family knows that it's always a good time when we all get together! The Christmas Holidays went by way too fast like always so we headed home. 

 

January is pretty much a blur... I started my practicum and had to work full time for 6 weeks. I will write a more detailed post about school though. We did manage to get outside and play in the snow!! There were a few beautiful days in January but now it's back to being freezing cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment