Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So Busy...

Life seems to be so crazy right now... These night shifts are killing me but I only have 11 more shifts of work and then I am done!! Which means baby #2 will be here before we know it. I am starting to freak out a little, but ready or not this baby is coming. I can't believe I am going to be a mother of 2 but I am very excited.

Dexter's 2nd birthday is next week and I can't believe it. These last 2 years have flown by and Dex is definitely not a baby anymore. I am frantically trying to get ready for his big bash next week but it's so much more work when you are hugely pregnant lol!! And chasing around my crazy toddler 24/7 doesn't help. Anyways we are doing a spongebob theme this year so I promise to post pictures. Sometimes I wonder where did the time go... I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I have a 2 year old. it actually makes me a little teary. Dexter is so full of energy and is always on the go. Sometimes I get exhausted just looking at him but I love him so much!! He is the most loving and funny little boy I know. I feel so blessed to be his mom and we just love him so much!!

I am also so grateful for my husband. I am seriously the luckiest girl. Nick is such an amazing dad and husband. I am definitely spoiled and I love him to bits. I love watching him and Dex together it just melts my heart. I love my little family so much and can't wait for this little one to get here. The anticipation is killing me to know if this little one is a girl or boy...


33 weeks and couting


He is such a goof!!



Playing out in the snow!! 



3 comments:

  1. jacie you look so good! i love your haircut. and i can't believe dexter will be 2 next week either! time sure has flown by

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Dex is going to be 2... I still remember when he was just a few days old. Sad we are going to miss his b-day bash! But this is the last time then we will be back for good and have to hangout lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a blog post! Wow, Dexter will be two hey? Thats soo insane. Can't wait to hear if you guys have a girl or a boy!!

    ReplyDelete