Background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Life Lately!!

So I haven't blogged forever and so much has happened. We had a crazy busy summer but we had so much fun!! Magrath Days, Weddings, We went to Kalispell and we just hung out in Magrath with my family and it was so much fun!! But it is nice to finally be back home and in a schedule. Dexter is getting way to big way to fast. He is almost 8 months old and he is so much fun!! He is crawling now and is very independent already. He has to do everything on his own or he gets mad. He refuses to drink from a bottle or sippy cup, he has to have a real cup like mommy and daddy!! And he has decided that he doesn't like soothers anymore. That is a bonus for me!! He is such a good baby!! I feel so blessed most nights he sleeps from 9:00pm to 9:00am and it is amazing!! I just recently had my 23rd birthday and it was so much fun!! We celebrated it for an entire weekend and I got very spoiled. We went bowling, went out to red robin's for dinner and I got my Spongbob cake again for the 8th year in a row. My mom, dad and my sister kinzee came to celebrate with me. Also a couple of my really good friends came over to celebrate with me. Having this birthday come and go I have been thinking a lot about how grateful I am for my wonderful family and amazing friends but most of all how grateful I am for my amazing husband and for my little man, Dexter!! I absolutely love being a mom and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Dexter has Nick and I wrapped around his little finger and we love him so much!! Anyways here are a few pictures from our summer and from my birthday!!


Giving mommy kisses at Flathead Lake!! He loves his sunglasses and won't take them off!!






Out on a family stroll!!







Dexter loved the bowling alley!!






The latest family picture!!






Dexter standing in the leaves!!

Our little man is growing up so fast and we are having so much fun and
loving every minute of it!!











2 comments:

  1. soooo sweet! i love love love your family pictures so adorable!! i cant believe dex is 8 months!!! where does the time goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him standing in the leaves. Babies grow up way to quickly!

    ReplyDelete